Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Preggers

Yep. With under two weeks to go until my due date, I'm still pregnant.

I went to see Sex and the City movie the other night and as I was coming out of the movie theater, some high school girls asked me if they could touch my belly and take a picture for a church scavenger hunt. It's official- that was the most random thing yet.

Then Greg and I went to the mall yesterday. As he was in the Apple store I went into Brookstone to sit in a massage chair. I was just getting comfortable when the salesclerk asked me to get up. "The chair has been known to induce labor." I said, "That sounds perfect!" She glared at me to move anyway so it wouldn't happen on her watch and I got up and waddled out of the store. Blurg. Some people take all the fun out of things.

I sure am ready to not be pregnant anymore, but my daughter must have a grand sense of humor.

1 comment:

G. said...

For the record - and to preserve my dignity - I was not in attendance at the Sex and the City movie.