Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're having a girl and moving to Alaska.

Well, Jill's not aware of the move yet, but I figure a cold, secluded locale is the only viable option for raising a daughter. Obviously I'm a bit terrified. Only having a brother growing up, my knowledge of little girls is about on par with my knowledge of the human genome - needless to say there is much to learn. My initial reaction was to invest in chastity belt futures until a quick Google search revealed that any site that shows up with the search terms "chastity belt" falls into the category of waaaay unsafe for the work environment.

In all seriousness, we found out at 9:23 this morning and are very excited. In addition to finding out the sex they checked out all the other vitals as well - everything is normal as we progress towards a late June delivery.

In what we fear is a harbinger of things to come, she was very active and already seems to be quite adept at the "Queen Wave."




Bear could not be reached for comment...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure she's waving hi to you, Greg.