Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Permission Slip for Pregnancy

I'm reminded of my early school days when everything required a permission slip, but then again, I was under 18. Now that I'm "old", I figured the days of getting a note signed were over. Well....not if you want to cruise. Royal Caribbean requires that you prove that you're pregnant- but not too pregnant to cruise their stellar ship. In their eyes, I'm only cruise worthy for 5 more weeks, which I guess saves me from an embarrassing story of saying that my premature baby was born up on on the promenade deck. Glad they thought of sparing me of that tragic story. What I think I really should need a permission slip for is wearing my maternity bathing suit in front of Greg's co-workers since this is a company cruise. Although I doubt any one would approve that....

No comments: