Friday, August 29, 2008

Ready for some football.





Well, Evie's probably not as excited as I am, but we just had to dress her up to show some school spirit. I mean if you can't dress up your kid in ridiculous poses and outfits, what are they good for? (I'm still scarred from a certain photo shoot as a baby where I'm asleep holding a toy phone - it's bad)

A few notes on these pictures:

1. I really had nothing to do with these. It was all Jill - really.
2. We're establishing some good rooting interests early on. I'm going to try and divest poor Evelyn of my well established Philly team roots. No child deserves that much pain (I'm talking to you Phillies...way to blow it against the Cubs last night. Really solid.)
3. She's welcome to root for her dad's alma mater, but we'd like her to aspire to her mother's educational institutions - assuming that she can find a way to pay for it.
4. The pictures are pretty darn cute. Thanks to the Gibsons for the Gator pillow/blanket - especially given their Buckeye backgrounds.







No comments: